Video Contest - Welcome Back Bowls!
Welcome Back Bowls!
We're excited to announce the bowls and some of their footed friends are returning to stock! We are using Kickstarter in September to run a pre-order and we need your help. We want to make sure these new footed bowls and mugs feel very welcome so would you share a welcome video in our Welcome Back Bowls contest?
Here are the deets -
We need you and your favorite footed friend(s) to make a video sharing how much the new bowls have to look forward to when they arrive! These videos can be funny, honest, quirky, you name it! We just want the new bowls and mugs and pet bowls to know that good things are waiting for them in their new families!
The videos must be a minimum of 1 minute long and no longer than 5 minutes. Judges will select 1 winner who will be notified via email. 1st place will receive $300 and 4 items of their choice. One runner up will receive $200 and 4 items of their choice.Entrants must be a legal resident of the United States, 18 years of age or older to participate in the contest. Participants must do the following:
- Must submit a video sharing footed friend stories through the contest submission page.
- Submissions will not be accepted after August 15, 2020.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Participants agree to abide by applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- If the winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
- Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification. The winner will be notified by email within 30 days after winning.The winner or selected entrant will then have 30 days to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within 30 days after being selected or is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited.
- No purchase necessary. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- Dylan Kendall LLC retains the right to disqualify any contestant if the rules are not followed.
- Any information collected by registering to enter the contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Contest Rules.
- If the contest is not able to run as planned, without limitation, Dylan Kendall reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the contest at their discretion.
- Videos become the property of Dylan Kendall to be used in promotional material and marketing upon submission.