Why I Stand Out…
- There’s no need for anyone in the house to be jealous. You and your furry friend can both have it all, and then some. We’re perfect for a family of four, whatever form that has taken, four-legged and otherwise.
- It’s always a good idea to have doubles, especially for those days when doing the dishes seems like a Herculean task in itself. We want you to open your cupboard and get a little jolt of excitement when you see our fellow brethren standing at attention, raised to your expectations, and waiting for you.
- Now you can join your fur baby on the floor for their afternoon snack and not feel weird about it. I mean, you never should’ve felt weird about it, but here’s a little matching validation from us to lift your spirits, and your snack - just in case.
- For yourself
- Mini, windowsill vegetable garden
- Ice cream bar
- Homemade Scorpion bowl and necessary water
Lifted design for easy, convenient access/use | Dishwasher-safe | Microwave-safe | Lead and cadmium free | Non-toxic | Sturdy and durable, non-porous premium stoneware | Medium: 7"D x 4"H (2 cups) | Mug: 3.5"D x 4"H (1 cup)
*Always use caution when removing from microwave. Ceramics get hot. We understand the impulse, we've all been there.
I have been a Dylan Kendall fan for a long time. The footed designs are genius. I started by buying a footed purple mug (it's really mauve but still lovely) for myself several years ago. I just used it today, in fact. Dylan was closing down her business a few years ago but went out of her way to personally go searching for a couple of footed mugs to send to my friend as a Christmas 🎄 present🎁.. She found the very last two: teal and yellow. My friend was in love with them. I am so glad there's a DK 2.0 relaunch. I'm going to buy a doggie bowl (which I might have to keep for me 😉 and a pair of teal mugs. Thank you, Dylan, for bringing back your unique designs. Good fortune.