Choose our orange mug. The warmth of our orange mug is known to energize the mind, keep life interesting, and culminate in inevitable happiness.
Why I Stand Out…
- Mornings can knock you off your feet before you’ve even found them. I’ve brought an extra pair, just in case you’ve lost yours in the sunrise shuffle.
- Finding your footing all sleepy-eyed and sans caffeine is tough and should never be done alone. I’m here for you and all your morning glory.
- I pair nicely with a set of fuzzy slippers, a ten-year-old bathrobe, and whatever t-shirt you’re hiding under your sleeping cape.
- Morning juice cocktail from whatever’s leftover in your fridge
- Water…if you’re one of those lucky few who doesn’t require AM caffeine courage
- Shamelessly flavored coffee
- Decaf, if you must
- Nothing…maybe you just want to be included
Dishwasher-safe | Microwave-safe | Lead and cadmium free | Non-toxic | Sturdy and durable premium, non-porous stoneware |3.5"D x 4"H | 1 cup
*Always use caution when removing from microwave. Ceramics get hot. We understand the impulse, we've all been there.
Im still in Paris so haven’t seen them. Will tomorrow!
I love this mug! I bought 4 of them as a set and use them every day...in fact its my afternoon coffee break now and I am using it. The mug is like a little friend I look forward to relaxing with and it always brings a smile to my face! We ordered 4 for our family and will probably order more for gifts because everyone comments on it who comes over. Takes up just as much room as a regular mug and we have them hanging on mug hooks. Lots of fun!
These mugs are so cute. I bought 3 colors for myself and bought more to give as xmas gifts. They are well made and sturdy! Such a clever design. Perfect size to use with my Keurig.
Great mug and super cute!
The cup looks very cheap placed on some really cool feet. I was expecting it all to look a bit more hand-made but there is a disconnect between the cool looking feet and the mass-produced white coffee mug. I am still giving them to my sister-in-law for Christmas because they are wimsical and fun. She will appreciate them.