Why I Stand Out…
- Petite is cute! There are tons of amazing small things out there. Cupcakes, espresso cups, electric cars, and fanny packs - all of which are pretty darn cute too, if I do say so myself.
- While I love my big sister bowl, sometimes you just need the petite version. I can stand up to your hunger cravings for you while you nom away on your perfectly portioned afternoon snack.
- Do you find yourself searching for small containers while prepping for your banquet? Well, instead of using the back of the cupboard Tupperware or a coffee mug for your sides, how ‘bout giving me a try?
- For when you’re real-life candy crushing it
- Trail mix, which I know is mostly just M&Ms
- Peanut shells, so your kitchen doesn’t look like a barn floor
- Scraps from messed up recipes
- The cutest pot ever for your cactus
Dishwasher-safe | Microwave-safe | Lead and cadmium free | Non-toxic | Sturdy and durable premium, non-porous stoneware | Small Bowl: 4"D x 4"H | 1 cup
Size may vary slightly due to shrinkage and expansion when firing.
*Always use caution when removing from microwave. Ceramics get hot. We understand the impulse, we've all been there.
my second bowl like this, love it to pieces
Thank you so much, Dylan!! These are the best bowls ever. Makes a perfect gift as well
We gave this, along with the matching salt and pepper shakers, for Christmas. We loved it so much, I am ordering one for us. It was well made and was, I think, very well received as a gift. I was impressed with the quality.
Great Idea for a foot doctor to receive as a gift, he will love this!!!
It is just what we expected and dreamed of... a bowl with feet! It looks adorable and holds quite a bit of candy. Looks great on our dining room table or in the front entrance. A "step" above all other bowls!