Ceramic Coffee Creamer on Feet ©| Footed Tea Creamer
Why I Stand Out…
- Morning looks better when you lift me up slowly to pour, seeing how long the stream of milk can be before spilling. You are not alone in that all-encompassing endeavor and, yes, you are as suave as you feel.
- There’s nothing better than watching creamer swirl around your morning coffee. Hot or cold. Milk makes coffee taste better - and yes I get along with all types of milk.
- Have no fear, I’m here! No need to go back and forth to your fridge six times because you thought there was enough cream in your coffee the first time.
- Milk, as we discussed. Of all kinds. Nuts and Plants Welcomed
- A little sidecar for your evening cocktail
- A tiny plant waterer
- Obligatory hot fudge for your evening ice cream
- Imaginary milk for your weekly tea party
Dishwasher-safe | Microwave-safe | Lead and cadmium free | Non-toxic | Sturdy and durable premium, non-porous stoneware | 4”D x 4”H | 1 cup
Size may vary slightly due to shrinkage and expansion when firing.
*Always use caution when removing from microwave. Ceramics get hot. We understand the impulse, we've all been there.
Makes breakfast an even better treat to wake up to!
The entire line of Dylan Kendall's "footed" ceramic serving pieces -- mugs, sugar/creamers, and bowls -- is always sure to charm a guest or a giftee. Handiwork and humor combine to create great pleasure.
Thank you so much! It is a cute little creamer - perfect birthday gift
This is my favorite housewarming gift to give to my family and friends. Those little feet crack me up!
I painted it’s toenails with purple toenail polish. I love it. Packaging was impressive.