Why I Stand Out…
- Petite is cute! There are tons of amazing small things out there. Cupcakes, espresso cups, electric cars, and fanny packs - all of which are pretty darn cute too, if I do say so myself.
- While I love my big sister bowl, sometimes you just need the petite version. I can stand up to your hunger cravings for you while you nom away on your perfectly portioned afternoon snack.
- Do you find yourself searching for small containers while prepping for your banquet? Well, instead of using the back of the cupboard Tupperware or a coffee mug for your sides, how ‘bout giving me a try?
- For when you’re real-life candy crushing it
- Trail mix, which I know is mostly just M&Ms
- Peanut shells, so your kitchen doesn’t look like a barn floor
- Scraps from messed up recipes
- The cutest pot ever for your cactus
Dishwasher-safe | Microwave-safe | Lead and cadmium free | Non-toxic | Sturdy and durable premium, non-porous stoneware | Small Bowl: 4"D x 4"H | 1 cup
Size may vary slightly due to shrinkage and expansion when firing.
*Always use caution when removing from microwave. Ceramics get hot. We understand the impulse, we've all been there.
Thank you so much, Dylan!! These are the best bowls ever. Makes a perfect gift as well
We gave this, along with the matching salt and pepper shakers, for Christmas. We loved it so much, I am ordering one for us. It was well made and was, I think, very well received as a gift. I was impressed with the quality.
Great Idea for a foot doctor to receive as a gift, he will love this!!!
It is just what we expected and dreamed of... a bowl with feet! It looks adorable and holds quite a bit of candy. Looks great on our dining room table or in the front entrance. A "step" above all other bowls!
I use these bowls for soup and candy or cookies, everyone who has seen them gets a laugt they are so novel and i have a chair to match them. they are easy to keep clean and go in and out of the microwave and dishwasher. they are a bit pricy so do not let the kiddies handle them as accidents happen.