Why I Stand Out…
- Let’s get the ‘square’ jokes out of the way now. I am wild, spontaneous, and adventurous…the furthest from ‘square’ a caddy can be.
- It’s time to take those old sugar packets out from the bottom of your purse and give them a new home. You’ve worked hard for that array of sweetener…show them off.
- Having an assortment of tea makes me feel all fancy pants. Get that pinky out, pick out your Earl-iest of Greys, and get brewing like the Duchess of Cambridgeshireport you are.
- Non-purse sugar packets
- My marbles
- All the tags you accidentally rip off the teabags
- Bobby pins…where do they all go?
- That one, mysterious leftover screw from your IKEA table
Dishwasher-safe | Microwave-safe | Lead and cadmium free | Non-toxic | Sturdy and durable premium, non-porous stoneware | 4"L x 3"W x 3"H
I did a surprise makeover of our coffee section at the cat shelter. These were a great hit and guaranteed to make the volunteers smile before hitting the litter boxes.
I love it! It’s awesome
So adorable, and really high quality
Dylan was really helpful too!
So cute and unique. A great conversation piece too.
I'm actually not using this for sugar packets because I think it will be fantastic to hold some small items in the bathroom. Dylan has designed some one-of-a-kind, totally creative and fun footed bowls and mugs. I'm slowing buying everything she has. Ha!