Why I Stand Out…
- Even though this may sound full of it - because I'm always better when full - I won't put my foot in my mouth; I can be anything I want to be! A cereal connoisseur, a protector of pasta, you name it!
- The days of boring meals are over! While I may not be able to help with your cooking skills, I do guarantee that even the most unappetizing combination of ingredients will be exciting when I’m involved.
- The sink is full of dishes. There’s marinara on the ceiling. Your white shirt is no longer with us. And yours truly stood with you through it all. So, just relax and enjoy your hard-earned creation, I've got your back.
- Your glasses…because it’s always hard to find them without them
- The curious case of your traveling keys
- Emergency candy
- Potpourri, even though you could’ve just handed me a tic tac
- An enviable succulent planter
Dishwasher-safe | Microwave-safe | Lead and cadmium free | Non-toxic | Sturdy and durable premium, non-porous stoneware | Medium Bowl: 6"D x 5"H | 3 cups
*Always use caution when removing from microwave. Ceramics get hot. We understand the impulse, we've all been there.
I bought this for my Daughter-in-law for Mother's Day and gave it to her early because they were visiting. My 2 year old grandson immediately claimed the bowl as "his" and liked it very much!
This was a gift to my granddaughter. She seemed thrilled to receive it, but I can't tell as yet just how she will use it.
I purchased two of these footed bowls to give as Christmas gifts to my two daughters. The bowls are very cute and whimsical. They would make a great center piece with flowers or just on a counter with fruit or holiday treats.
I bought this as a gift for my best friend's mom....I LOVED its whimsical look so much, I ordered one for myself. I keep it on display on my kitchen counter top filled with individually wrapped caramels. It's the perfect size to hold candy or a hearty soup. I might just start collecting one at a time until I have enough to serve 6 friends (I'm thinking Pho!!) If you're looking for something different, unique and worthy of a conversation starter--buy this bowl. I even treated myself to the footed salt and pepper shakers!!
Great quirky gift for someone in need of cool kitchen items!