Why I Stand Out…
- You’ll be able to tell if your furry feline likes me if he or she finishes dinner. I appreciate you may not always know how much your cat love you, but with me, you'll know.
- Maybe, just maybe, your cat needs a friend. I’m here for sneaky walks along the baseboards, judgmental soul-searching stares, and over-the-top cuddling.
- Note to our cat friends - feeling like the that laser pointer got the best of you again, didn’t it? What about the yarn? Oh, my feline friend, it’s alright. Tomorrow’s a new day and I’ll be here waiting to go on that adventure with you.
- Yarn holder
- Fur-ball catcher
- Forgot to turn the dishwasher on last resort pasta bowl
- Extra hair elastics, cuz’ it feels weird wearing more than one on your wrist
- Succulent pot for cat free homes
Dishwasher-safe | Microwave-safe | Lead and cadmium free | Non-toxic | Sturdy and durable, non-porous premium stoneware | Large Bowl 6"D x 4"D | 2 cups
Size may vary slightly due to shrinkage and expansion when firing.
*Always use caution when removing from microwave. Ceramics get hot. We understand the impulse, we've all been there.
This pet bowels are loved by all my pet owners! The are nice looking and easy to keep clean for the health of the pets. They go great with any home decor, too!
It came in perfect quality and my dogs + cats absolute love love love them!
Very cute. My cat doesn’t have to crouch on the floor to eat now. Wish there were colors to choose from. I can see using this as a candy dish too.
Have been fans of these high quality bowls for years. They help small dogs digest their food and are exceptionally stable. They are also durable, lasting many years of heavy use and still looking like new. They are unrivalled in our multiple dog experience.
The bowls are not only insanely cute and funny, they raise a pet’s head to a healthy position for swallowing food.