Ceramic Cat Bowl on Paws © | Medium | Lifted
Why I Stand Out…
- You’ll be able to tell if your furry feline likes me if he or she finishes dinner. I appreciate you may not always know how much your cat love you, but with me, you'll know.
- Maybe, just maybe, your cat needs a friend. I’m here for sneaky walks along the baseboards, judgmental soul-searching stares, and over-the-top cuddling.
- Note to our cat friends - feeling like the that laser pointer got the best of you again, didn’t it? What about the yarn? Oh, my feline friend, it’s alright. Tomorrow’s a new day and I’ll be here waiting to go on that adventure with you.
- Your jewelry holder
- Fur-ball catcher
- Extra hair elastics, cuz’ it feels weird wearing more than one on your wrist
- Our other four-legged bowl friend
- Yogurt with raisins
Lifted design for easy, convenient access/use | Dishwasher-safe | Microwave-safe | Lead and cadmium free | Non-toxic | Sturdy and durable, non-porous premium stoneware | Medium: 5"D x 3"H | 1 cup
Size may vary slightly due to shrinkage and expansion when firing.
*Always use caution when removing from microwave. Ceramics get hot. We understand the impulse, we've all been there.
Funny, cute, and functional. Would love to see it in black someday!
Perfect size and height for my cat but I like the bowl so much that I might share with him and use when I have guests for candies, nuts, etc.
My cats love it, I love it and even Deb loves it. Sturdy and solid, very well made. One of our cats saw the feet on it and was suspicious at first, as they match his own feet I guess. He ultimately gave it a paws up and is using it routinely.
My cats love this thing - wish it was same height but larger. But size makes sure water is always fresh and clean.
These are so cute! Beautifully made, would purchase again.