This bowl is perfect for kittens! And ... for spices, vitamins or other small things you need stored!
Why I Stand Out…
- You’ll be able to tell if your furry feline likes me if he or she finishes dinner. I appreciate you may not always know how much your cat love you, but with me, you'll know.
- Maybe, just maybe, your cat needs a friend. I’m here for sneaky walks along the baseboards, judgmental soul-searching stares, and over-the-top cuddling.
- Note to our cat friends - feeling like the that laser pointer got the best of you again, didn’t it? What about the yarn? Oh, my feline friend, it’s alright. Tomorrow’s a new day and I’ll be here waiting to go on that adventure with you.
- The most adorable ring holder
- Fur-ball catcher
- Spice bowls to help you channel your inner Julia Child
- Extra hair elastics, cuz’ it feels weird wearing more than one on your wrist
Dishwasher-safe | Microwave-safe | Lead and cadmium free | Non-toxic | Sturdy and durable, non-porous premium stoneware | Small Bowl 4"D x 2.5"H | .5 cup
Size may vary slightly due to shrinkage and expansion when firing.
*Always use caution when removing from microwave. Ceramics get hot. We understand the impulse, we've all been there.
The bowls on paws are lovely!
I need to stock up - want back stock in case - miniature dachshunds need small dishes that they don't have to bend to and these are the best I've found.
Arrived quickly. Looks great and the cat approves!
Love love love these bowls.
Good quality and very cute. I only wish it was 4-5 inch tall as my cat is growing and this might not be enough for the future. The size of the bowl is good though. Took awhile to receive the package but I`m happy with the purchase.