Why I Stand Out…
- Would you lather play the soap balancing game on your countertop? Let me handle the slippery situations so you can spend less time chasing an inanimate object around your bathroom.
- Dip your toes in this image…candles lit, wine poured, bubbles bubbling, and soap sitting securely.
- I’m a tall guy, it’s pretty obvious. My stature demands a sense of respect amongst my peers and I always become a fixture in any room. You could scour the lands and never find as noble a wash buddy as me.
- Kitchen guardian for sponges
- Tiny bathtub for your rubber ducks
- Table for portion-controlled snacks
- Sauce holder for your nuggets
- Elbow rest for pondering how amazing I am
Dishwasher-safe | Lead and cadmium free | Non-toxic | Sturdy and durable premium, non-porous stoneware
this was my favorite little thing ever! it really spice up my bathroom. I unfortunately BROKE IT :( :( nas was sad to see they’re no longer in production. Any chance you will be making more of these in the future? Because I loved this and i’m still so sad i broke it
It’s SO cute. My sister bought me some black Yardley soap and it’s quite messy so we knew we needed a soap dish. I’m so tired of boring household things so I searched here. The black soap looks so nice on the yellow dish. Just a fun little thing to make the day less boring.
Simply adorable! I'm using it to hold small scented soaps (not for use) in my powder room. Fast shipping, safely packaged. Thanks!
This is the second identical soap dish I've purchased, I absolutely love the design. Shipping is fast!
Quick delivery! I love the color of this whimsical soap holder.